- 0.5 meter accuracy
- Bluetooth and USB data output
- NMEA 1083 GPS data output
- 5 Hz update rate
- Dual-Frequency(L1 + L5)
- Magnetic Antenna
- 6 constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDuo, QZSS and IRNSS)
- Quad output interfaces (1 Bluetooth SPP + 1 Bluetooth BLE + 2 USB Serial Devices / COM ports)
- Multi-platform compatible (Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, IOS, iPadOS)
The BathyPro GPS can provide: horizontal direction 0.5m/CEP(50%); 1.5m/CEP(95%). It boasts lane-level positioning accuracy.
CEP refers to Circular Error Probable. 0.5m/CEP(50%)* means that the probability of the track points falling within a 0.5m radius is greater than 50%; 1.5m/CEP(95%)* means that the probability of the track points falling within a 1.5m radius is greater than 95% .
Why can the BathyPro be so accurate?
The BathyPro, which supports dual-frequency L1+L5, can simultaneously monitor signals on two different frequencies on the same satellite, compare and analyze the data, and correct ionospheric delay to eliminate errors and multipath interference caused by the atmosphere.
The positioning accuracy of the BathyPro can reach sub-meters.